Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thanks!

Thank you to everyone for a great end of the season picnic/awards night! I'm sorry we had to get out of the pool early - darn thunder!!!!

Here are the "official" results from the City Meet. It's 63 pages, so you probably don't want to print it off!!!!

I had a great summer and I hope you all did too! I know there are always things we can improve on, so if you have any suggestions for next summer, please let me know!

I hope you will all keep swimming during the winter. There are many opportunities to join teams in the Memphis area. Obviously, we LOVE the Tigers Swim Team that practices at University of Memphis, but there are other programs too. We saw the Thunder Team in action at the City Meet (they are the ones who hosted the meet); Bartlett Rec Center has a team; Germantown has a team; there is a small team in Cordova (called Dova Swim Team). So lots of teams for you to choose from! :-)

For those of you in Middle School, there is a swim league for you too! You get to compete against other Middle Schools in the Memphis area.

What ever you decide to do, I hope you will come back to Rhodes next summer for another round of summer swimming with us!!!

Love to you all

Coach Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment