Saturday, June 8, 2013

Red v. Black Results

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to say that Thursday's Red v. Black meet was a ton of fun! I hope everyone had as much as myself and the other coaches!!! Thanks to all those who participated and the parents who helped us run the meet!

Now for the results:
The final score was Red Team (coached by Coach Molly and Coach Kris) 233 and Black Team (coached by Coach Kirsten and Coach Anne) 232.
It was a close meet the whole time. No more than 2 points separated the teams at any point throughout the meet. Great job everyone!!!

We had several triple winners (if I forgot someone, I apologize):

Lucy Patterson
Sarah Harris
Madeleine Hays
Hallie O'Bannon
Julia Mathews
Caroline Holtzclaw
Trent Heehs
Grady Leopard
Wallace Leopard
Jackson Hays
Seamus Fitzhenry
Ian Fitzhenry
Abrahm Bingham

Great job again! See you for practice on Monday!

Coach Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment